CS Turkish Towel - Bronte Ruby Red
or make 4 interest-free payments of $12.25 fortnightly with More info
The Bronte range is perfect for those that like their towels with a vibrant pop of colour inspired by the amazing colours of Spain and Morroco. The towel is extra soft and a little thicker than others and can also be used as a beach towel, picnic rug, scarf, baby wrap/sling, yoga mat, sarong by the pool or as a throw adding additional style to your home.
- Ruby Red with white stripes and hand tied tassles
- 100% Turkish Cotton – 190 x 90cm – 350g
- Super soft and absorbent
- Perfect for summer as they are lightweight and quick drying
- Rolls up tightly, a perfect addition to your suitcase
- They will become softer and more absorbent after each wash
- Made in Turkey
- A great gift for loved ones
- Turkish Cotton is a natural fiber and as new towels can shed loose fibers, we recommend hand washing separately from the rest of your laundry before use.
- If you choose to machine wash, please wash on a gentle cycle in cold to warm water at a maximum of 30°C using a mild gentle, non-chlorine laundry detergent or wool wash – but use a little less detergent than suggested.
- If your towel is not dirty simply rinse in water without detergent, hang it on the line and it’ll be dry in no time.
- Do not use Fabric softeners, as they leave residue on the cotton that will reduce the absorbency of your towel.
- Air drying is recommended for best results as tumbling drying can damage the integrity of the cotton.
- The tassels are hand knotted and with use, can begin to unravel. These can easily be re-tied. To do so, make two sections and twist each section clockwise till fully twisted. Take each section and wrap around each other in an anti-clockwise direction till fully twisted around each other. Finish by tying a knot at the end of the tassel.