CS Turkish Towel - Wategoes Melon White
or make 4 interest-free payments of $14.75 fortnightly with More info
The Collective Sol's Wategos range of Turkish Towels was inspired by all things Byron Bay encapsulating carefree living, hot summer days and relaxed holidays. Take it away with you and use it as a beach towel, picnic rug, scarf, baby wrap/sling, yoga mat, sarong by the pool or simply leave it at home and use as a throw adding additional style to your home.
- Melon with white stripes and hand tied tassles
- 100% Turkish Cotton – 190 x 100cm – 420g
- Super soft and absorbent
- Perfect for summer as they are lightweight and quick drying
- Rolls up tightly, a perfect addition to your suitcase
- They will become softer and more absorbent after each wash
- Made in Turkey
- A great gift for loved ones
- Turkish Cotton is a natural fiber and as new towels can shed loose fibers, we recommend hand washing separately from the rest of your laundry before use.
- If you choose to machine wash, please wash on a gentle cycle in cold to warm water at a maximum of 30°C using a mild gentle, non-chlorine laundry detergent or wool wash – but use a little less detergent than suggested.
- If your towel is not dirty simply rinse in water without detergent, hang it on the line and it’ll be dry in no time.
- Do not use Fabric softeners, as they leave residue on the cotton that will reduce the absorbency of your towel.
- Air drying is recommended for best results as tumbling drying can damage the integrity of the cotton.
- The tassels are hand knotted and with use, can begin to unravel. These can easily be re-tied. To do so, make two sections and twist each section clockwise till fully twisted. Take each section and wrap around each other in an anti-clockwise direction till fully twisted around each other. Finish by tying a knot at the end of the tassel.